Your Corporate Communications Center representative will help you every step of the way. The USPS also has a wealth of information that will help you plan a mailing campaign. We have included a list of these resources below.
- Postal Explorer
- Zip Code Locator
- Find a Form
- All Online USPS PDF Forms (Numeric Order)
- Guide to Designing Letter and Reply Mail
The Postal Service has five mail processing categories; Letters, Flats, Machinable parcels, Irregular parcels, and Outside parcels. The category is decided using the longest dimension as the length, regardless of the placement or orientation of the address. The designs and specs are used to be effectively processed on our sorting machines.
Using Every Door Direct Mail
Every Door Direct Mail features an online mapping tool for finding potential customers near your business. Below are features of EDDM:
- Use the mapping tool, enter a starting point.
- See demographic data based on census reports.
- Each mail-piece costs less than the price of a stamp to send.
- Plan your project and schedule it for delivery.