Every client has a lead Corporate communications Center account executive. Our experienced account executive provides stellar support and is always available to visit your office for consultations. Depending on the services involved, you can also have assigned, in-house support specialists. Each specialist has on-line access to your standing orders, special policies and databases. Please note that you are never dependent on a single specialist; each functional area is staffed by a fully qualified team. You have relevant professional support for each service led by your senior account executive.
- Assigned List Managers – CorpComContact software users have an assigned list manager for intensive data entry, writing complex selection queries and execution of operations using our merge/purge and postal discount software. Your List Manager also provides telephone help desk support for our CorpComContact software.
- Fulfillment Specialists – This will be the lead person providing hands-on fulfillment of most of your literature requests. They are familiar with your documents, insertion sequence preferences and inventory balances.
- Fax / E-mail Transmission Managers– These specialists receive your in-bound file transfers and documents for transmission when you want us to initiate the broadcast. Alternatively, you may initiate your own broadcasts 24×7 from your PC’s web browser using CorpComContact’s Impact Email and fax broadcast engines.
- Call Center Operators – Clients using our 1-800 call center and computer telephony applications are assigned a primary operator for call reception with backup from other operators and programmers. Your primary operator is trained to be familiar with your documents, publication dates, calendars for annual reports and quarterly financials and your preferences for the forwarding of key calls to appropriate members of your company.
- Programmers – Although we do not assign programmers to specific accounts, professional programmers provide custom modifications for our web-based Fulfillment Link services, CorpComContact database structures and complex list processing tasks. Various procedures include HTML coding assignments, link changes and database layout changes.